Fantastic Occupational Medicine MD Physician Opportunity, CT
This job posting is no longer active.
Prospect Medical Holdings/Waterbury Hospital seeks a BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician to join our team..
Directorship opportunity available to help establish the service line.
• Perform physicals, wellness evaluations, and treat work-related injuries & illnesses
• Must have completed a residency program in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Preventive Medicine
• DOT medical examiner certification is a plus
• Onsite physical therapy services, x-ray, and laboratory
• Support of specialty physicians for referral care
• Competitive compensation package
Waterbury Hospitalis a 357-licensed bed for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing the Waterbury Health Network, Yale University School of Medicine, The University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Frank H. Netter School of Medicine and Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
Waterbury Healthis set among quintessential New England towns in the rolling hills of Northwestern Connecticut. Employing more than 2,000 with a medical staff close to 700 providers. Alliance Medical Group, Inc. is the systems primary integrated multispecialty practice, and its affiliate partners including the Heart Center of Greater Waterbury, Cardiology Associates of Greater Waterbury, The Harold Leever Cancer Center and Access Rehab. We are located along the I-84 corridor, our surrounding communities’ offer a wonderful lifestyle options and amenities providing easy access to New York and Boston, Connecticut’s Gold Coast and the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
Established in 1996, Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. has grown into a significant provider of coordinated regional healthcare services in Southern California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut and South Central Texas.
Please contact Natalie Hauzeur at T: 203.568.2906 or email@example.com for more information.
Prospect Medical offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Fully-integrated Electronic Medical Record
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Paid Days Off
- CME Paid Days Off
- CME Expense coverage
- Optional dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Relocation allowance