Explore Career Opportunities
Whether you are actively considering new positions, or planning for the future, be the first to know about exciting opportunities throughout our expanding national network of hospitals and medical practices.
Working at CharterCARE Health Partners
For well over a century, CharterCARE including Roger Williams Medical Center and Fatima Hospital have been fixtures in our community, city and state. We are known as a health providers focused on the highest level of care with a personal touch. Over the years, CharterCARE has been home to a number of firsts in the areas of diagnosis, treatment and research. Today, our legacy of innovation continues as we transform health care in the region.
An academic medical center, affiliated with Boston University School of Medicine, and community hospital deeply rooted in the history or area, our combined and expanding resources enable us to train the physicians of tomorrow while providing exemplary care today – providing our patients and professional staff the best of both worlds.
Collectively we care for patients across a variety of setting, including:
- The Roger Williams Cancer Center, which was recently recognized as an Academic Comprehensive Cancer Center;
- The state’s only senior-friendly Emergency Departments (a distinction shared by both our Hospitals);
- The state’s most advanced continuum of elder care, which includes the senior-friendly Emergency Department, specialized geriatric care hospital units, geriatric psychiatry unit, geriatric oncology program, and our home care program;
- The hospital setting, which offers a host of highly regarded inpatient and outpatient services;
- At your residence through our home care programs;
- In community physician offices through the state;
- In our laboratory settings inside the hospital and throughout Rhode Island;
- In local neighborhoods, businesses and schools through our community outreach.
Over the years, the quality of our care has earned us many distinctions. Particularly in the area of cancer care, elder care, and gastroenterology, our care is on a par with the best in the country. In all specialties, our commitment to advancing medical research, applying what we learn in the patient setting, adhering to the strictest protocols, and measuring clinical outcomes ensure that our patients receive the highest standard of medical care.