Full-Time and Part Time Psychiatrist Opportunities - Greater Philadelphia Area
Crozer-Keystone Health System’s Department of Psychiatry invites applicants for full-time and/or part-time psychiatrist opportunities in areas including child and adolescent, outpatient psychotherapy, consultation liaison, crisis, and substance abuse in both the private and public sectors. We encourage upcoming, recent graduates as well as practicing psychiatrists to apply. Due to our rapid and exciting expansion, positions are available in many areas:
- Academic Research Staff - Residency Program (Inpatient/Outpatient)
- Adult Inpatient
- Outpatient Medical Director
- Outpatient Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy practice co-located with Primary Care Practice/Residency Program
- Unique collaborations with schools and outside agencies
- Vice Chair
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Six (6) legal holidays, twenty-six(26) paid days off, $3,500.00 CME Dues
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage, Flexible work schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits provided.
- Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement for select candidates.
- Competitive salary.
- There are currently no call/rounding responsibilities.
- Opportunities for additional shifts and weekend on-call if desired. Compensation offered accordingly.
Unfortunately, we cannot hire physicians on J-1 or H-1 Visas.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to Amal Elmogahzy, Director of Physician Recruitment, at Amal.Elmogahzy@Crozer.org.