Primary Care/Internal Medicine Physician - Charm of Rhode Island Coastal Living
This job posting is no longer active.
COME GROW WITH US
CharterCARE Medical Associates (CCMA) a subsidy of CharterCARE Health Partners is seeking a full-time internal medicine/primary care physician to join a well-established clinical team in the Providence, Rhode Island area. You will enjoy working alongside a collegial community of highly trained/skilled physician(s), nurse practitioners, and/or physician’s assistants in an outpatient hospital employed setting during daytime hours Monday through Friday with shared rotational beeper call coverage.
CharterCARE provides seamless patient access to a wide range of prominent quality and caring physician specialists along with and treatment services in acute care, cancer care, oncology /bone marrow transplant, geriatric health, surgical, and behavioral health available at Roger Williams Medical Center (RWMC) and associated clinical services at Our Lady of Fatima Hospital (OLF). Each community hospitals represents a unique clinical talent comprised of more than 400 beds and 550 medical staff members. Roger Williams Medical Center is also a well-respected leader in academic research. Its academic program precepts internal medicine students from Brown University and Boston University, has an exceptional transition rate from internal medicine to fellowship.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package and generous paid time off
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Excellent CME allowance package
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Free easy access onsite parking
- Cutting-edge technology with exciting career growth and development
CLINICAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Medical trained (MD or DO) and residency trained in internal medicine (or soon eligible)
- Rhode Island licensed (or soon eligible) and Board Certified (or soon eligible)
- Federal DEA/Rhode Island controlled substance licensed (or soon eligible)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
You will work with top talent physicians and advanced practitioners in a supportive quality environment. Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate setting. Professionals who seek excellence come to CharterCARE to further their career vision and endeavors.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment, at 860-647-6430 for added job details.