Thoracic Oncologist Opportunity - Greater Philadelphia Area
This job posting is no longer active.
Crozer-Keystone Health System is seeking a Thoracic Oncologist to join our highly respected health network. This position will be based primarily out of Crozer Chester Medical Center and Delaware County Memorial Hospital with system-wide and oncology program responsibilities.
The Thoracic Oncologist will provide thoracic oncology services and medical care to patients with newly diagnosed lung cancer and esophageal cancer, empyema and mesothelioma, and other oncological chest diseases. In addition, thoracic oncology services will be provided to patients with non-oncologic lung diseases, such as, lung reduction surgery for COPD. Furthermore, this thoracic oncologist will care for patients with benign diseases of the lungs, chest wall, pleural space, and mediastinum.
This position is an opportunity to benefit from the following:
- Create a new program with full subspecialty help
- Collaborate with longstanding multidisciplinary oncology program
- Board Certified in Thoracic Oncology
- Valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Pennsylvania or eligibility to obtain the Pennsylvania medical license
- Experience or demonstrated ability to grow and maintain a growing thoracic oncology program
- Experience in Thoracic Oncology and familiarity with programmatic development
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork.
Learn More About Us and our Area
Crozer-Keystone Health System, a for-profit, well-integrated major provider of community healthcare, is the largest employer in Delaware County, Pennsylvania with close to 7,000 employees. Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network, and is part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System.
This location is less than a 20 minute drive to Philadelphia, a 90 minute drive north to New York City, 90 minutes east to historical Lancaster County, and less than two hours to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware shores.
If interested, please send your CV to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.