Nurse Practitioner (APRN) - Stellar Outpatient Primary Care Practice – Hospital Employed
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) invites Primary Care Advanced Nurse Practitioners (APRN) to apply to our thriving outpatient primary care practice located in Ellington, Connecticut area. In this outstanding practice, you will work with an experienced internal medicine physician, physician assistant, and our expert fellow care team of talented medical assistants. You will enjoy work-life balance with a Monday through Friday daytime work schedule providing quality care to patients ages 18 and over with the occasional light phone call coverage. We are interested in an Advanced Nurse Practitioners who puts patient care at the forefront and demonstrates exceptional delivery of quality and compassionate focus healthcare. ECHN’s medical staff community is committed to patients, families, and our fellow care team.
ECHN an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature leading technology, a skilled/subacute facility, multiple outpatient services centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness named one of best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women’s Choice Award, including a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine. ECHN new partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic/radiology services along with many other highly regarded programs.
- Highly competitive salary with excellent sign-on, relocation, and bonus eligible incentives
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME time and CME professional allowance)
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations in a provider centric and supportive system
- Free easy access on-site parking and On-site Lab and X-Ray services
- Graduate of an accredited Advanced Nurse Practitioner Program.
- One or more years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a primary care or related setting.
- Connecticut licensure and Federal DEA controlled-substance registration or soon eligible
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban, or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
Please email your CV to email@example.com Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment, or call 860-647-6430 for added job details.