Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an excellent opportunity available for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Full-Time Endocrinologist to join our growing practice with three other physicians. The main office is located at Springfield Hospital in Springfield, PA with a satellite office located in the Brinton Lake Medical Plaza in Glen Mills, PA. As an employed position with Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG), the physician in this role will provide direct medical care and manage a wide array of endocrine disorders within our diverse adult patient population in an outpatient setting. This practice is extremely busy and offers an opportunity for a physician to come in and inherit a full patient panel very quickly. Hospital and call coverage is shared equally, is low volume, and is primarily managed by phone.
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility in Endocrinology with the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pennsylvania Medical License or eligible to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License upon appointment
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Generous paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits provided
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Competitive Compensation Package with CME Allowance
Interested candidates should submit a current CV to Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter, at Nora.Yosry@Crozer.org or by calling or texting (732) 691-5818.