Endocrinologist Nurse Practitioner - Enjoy Work Life Balance Charm of New England
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) has an outstanding endocrinology opportunity and invites practicing endocrinology Nurse Practitioners to apply. You will enjoy the success of working in a well-established outpatient endocrinology (hospital-employed) practice with two esteemed-collegial endocrinology physicians. The practice is located in the heart of Vernon, Connecticut. In this extremely desirable opportunity, you will find work-life balance with a Monday through Friday daytime schedule with flexibility, no weekends, and limited light equitable phone call coverage. As an integral member of the endocrinology team, ECHN welcomes nurse practitioners s medical staff community is committed to patients, families, and our fellow care team.
Eastern Connecticut Health Network is an extraordinary community healthcare system anchored by two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) and is comprised of approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature cutting-edge technology, a skilled/subacute facility, multiple outpatient services centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness, and many highly regarded programs.
- Highly Competitive Salary and RVU bonus eligible
- Excellent Sign on
- Robust benefit eligible options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (Paid CME Days Off and Paid Expense Coverage)
- Employer Paid Malpractice Coverage
- Fully Integrated Electronic Medical Record
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations within a provider supportive system
- Flexibility in Work Schedule
- Free easy access on-site parking
- Employer eligible Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Boarded certification from an accredited nurse practitioner program
- Connecticut and Federal DEA controlled-substance registration (or soon eligible)
- 1 or more years of experience in Endocrinology as a APRN
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban, or urban life you desire, you will find it here. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 860 647-6430 for added job details.