Nurse Practitioner (Women's Health - Chemotherapy Certified)
The OB/GYN Department of Delaware County at Crozer-Keystone Health System is seeking a Chemotherapy Certified Nurse Practitioner to join our highly respected health network. This candidate will work in both our GYN-Oncology and Female Pelvic Medicine departments.
This position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate with the physician on treatment plans
- Educate patients on disease process and treatment
- Conduct exams, evaluate diagnostic tests and amend chemotherapy treatment plans accordingly
- Manage overall patient care
- Prescribe medications
- Function to the full scope of practice of an advanced practice nurse license
- Clinical experience as a nurse or nurse practitioner (preferred) in oncology or chemotherapy
- Chemotherapy certification required
- Oncology office or chemotherapy center experience required
- Current licensure to practice as a Certified Registered Nursing practitioner in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork.
We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area, easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains and New Jersey beaches.
If interested in this position, please submit your CV to Physician Recruiter, Queen Aniatang at email@example.com.