Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program
Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency program - Metro Philadelphia Area
Crozer Chester Medical Center Department of Internal Medicine is seeking an Associate Residency Program Director for the Categorical Internal Medicine Program.
- MD or DO degree from an accredited program.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- The Associate Program Director will be part of a leadership team in a fully accredited and well established program at a large teaching hospital and regional medical school campus with Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Academic appointment will be provided commensurate with qualification.
- The APD will have generous administrative time to develop the educational and clinical teaching curriculum. Clinical work in a private practice, as well as precepting in the continuity practice, are the clinical responsibilities.
- Extensive mentorship with an experienced Program Director will develop your leadership and academic skill set.
- Willingness to participate in appropriate scholarly activities
- Familiarity with ACGME program requirements
Learn More About Us and our Area
Crozer Chester Medical Center is a 400+ bed regional hospital which sponsors 24 medical Internal Medicine Residents. In addition, there are 14 Transitional Year interns that participate in the clinical and educational activities.
Crozer-Keystone Health System, a for-profit, well-integrated major provider of community healthcare, is the largest employer in Delaware County, Pennsylvania with close to 7,000 employees. Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network, and is part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System.
We offer a competitive compensation plan. Our benefits include the following perks!
- 26 days paid time off including 5 CME days
- 6 paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Health, dental, vision, and paid life insurance
- Savings & retirement plans
This location is less than a 20 minute drive to Philadelphia, a 90 minute drive north to New York City, 90 minutes east to historical Lancaster County, and less than two hours to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware shores.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Fresh Internal Medicine graduates are welcomed to apply, establishing their path in academic medicine!*